Strengthening Your Competitiveness: Efficiency in Corporate English Training via Remote Teaching
- Pioneering state-of-the-art facilities based in Argentina
- Cost-efficient alternative to traditional ‘face to face’ teaching
- Ability for expert English trainers to reach dispersed groups across your organization
- Flexible and innovative solutions tailored to your organizational needs
- Free British Council consultancy and demonstration lesson
Open for business
The British Council, with a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, is pleased to announce the launch of its Buenos Aires Remote Teaching Centre, the British Council’s global flagship hub for remote English learning. Its state-of-the-art facilities and expert English trainers – all qualified to the highest TEFL standards – offer a high quality innovative learning experience for your employees.