Our logo is one of the main graphic elements that gives the British Council its unique identity.
- The logo is made up of two components, which should never be separated: the symbol and the name.
- Our Corporate logo (the version with two shades of blue) is only mandatory for letterheads, business cards and compliment slips.
- Our logo can be used on any colour as long as it’s visible and outstanding, and both components have the same colour.
- There are three versions of the British Council logo: the corporate logo, a positive version (to be used on light-coloured backgrounds) and a negative version (to be used on dark-coloured backgrounds).
- All the logo versions can be downloaded here: http://brand.britishcouncil.org/visual-identity/our-logo/
- The preferred position for the British Council logo is at the top left-hand corner of printed material and on webpages.
For further info on your brand contact the Americas brand team and sign in to our brand site http://brand.britishcouncil.org